MEET Oakville, ON
Meet Plug’n Drive’s EV ambassadors, get your questions answered and take test drives in some of the latest EV models from leading manufacturers. After your visit, we’re confident you’ll understand why it’s time to electrify your ride. Bookings are available Thursday to Sunday beginning on August 3, 2023 until September 10, 2023. Please note that Oakville Hydro representatives will be on site Thursdays from 12 – 4 pm to answer all your electrical service inquires.
Please click on the rectangle below to be brought to a booking calendar to select an appointment time for your visit and test drives.
Electric Cars Available for Test Drive
Chevrolet Bolt EUV
Hyundai IONIQ 6
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
MEET Oakville is brought to you by:
What to Expect
- Interactive learning displays that cover the environmental and economic benefits of driving electric.
- An EV test drive activity in some of the latest EV models from leading manufacturers.
- An EV charging station showcase.
- Take away materials that contain everything you need to know about electric cars.
Contact Free Experience
- All test drives are on an appointment-only basis.
- EV Ambassadors accompany test drives from the back passenger side seat to maintain as much physical distance as possible.
- All touched surfaces (steering wheels, belts, climate controls, etc.) are disinfected after every visit.
Friendly and Knowledgeable Customer Service
- All EV Ambassadors are Plug’n Drive trained and many are EV drivers who can speak to their real-world experiences driving electric.
- Plug’n Drive is brand neutral. While the test drive cars on-site are limited, we support every EV make and model on the market.
- All of the information we provide is based on extensive research using real world data.
- We help you make an informed purchase decision.
Your Resource for Electric Cars
If you are unable to attend MEET Oakville, you are invited to visit the Find Your EV Match page to discover the EV for you.Find Your EV