What to Expect
- Interactive learning displays that cover the environmental and economic benefits of driving electric.
- An EV test drive activity in some of the latest EV models from leading manufacturers.
- An EV charging station showcase.
- Take away materials that contain everything you need to know about electric cars.
Friendly and Knowledgeable Customer Service
- All EV Ambassadors are Plug’n Drive trained and many are EV drivers who can speak to their real-world experiences driving electric.
- Plug’n Drive is brand neutral. While the test drive cars on-site are limited, we support every EV make and model on the market.
- All of the information we provide is based on extensive research using real world data.
- We help you make an informed purchase decision.
Your Resource for Electric Cars
If you are unable to attend MEET Calgary, you are invited to visit the Find Your EV Match page to discover the EV for you.Find Your EV