VersiCharge Residential - 48A
Siemens VersiCharge charging stations have been a proven technology for more than ten years. The next generation of VersiCharge products comes with a fresh and appealing design, improved charging power and new communication options, including a parent-child configuration.
VersiCharge stations can interact with any building management system, are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and come with a variety of installation options, including hardwired, plug-in, wall-mounted or pedestal mounted.
- British Columbia Home Charging Incentive: 75% of the cost to purchase and install a home charging station to a maximum of $750.
- Québec Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program: $350 for the purchase of a home charging station and $250 for the installation.
- Easy to Install: Can be mounted to a wall or post and can be installed as either a hardwired or plug-in unit.
- Touch Button Control: Allows the user to set time delays and power levels.
- Charging Status LED: Allows the user to easily identify if their EV is charging and/or if the charging station is malfunctioning.
- Mobile App: Easily installed on your smartphone or tablet, the VersiCharge mobile app allows users to turn their charging station on or off and monitor energy flow from the comfort of their living room.