The Mobile Electric Vehicle Education Trailer (MEET)
The MEET is a community-hub for EV education and awareness that is fully collapsible and transportable. It comes equipped with Plug’n Drive trained staff, informational displays, interactive learning tools and an EV test drive in some of the latest EV models from leading manufacturers.
The MEET makes the perfect complement to any regional EV program or initiative and can remain active in one location for weeks or months at a time.
Why the MEET?
The MEET is a perfect complement to any regional EV strategy or public outreach campaign. It comes equipped with interactive displays that feature localized content about the benefits of driving electric and an EV test drive activity in some of the latest EV models from leading manufacturers. The MEET is staffed by EV ambassadors in your community who can speak to the electric driving lifestyle in a family-friendly, sales-free environment.
- Interactive learning displays that cover the environmental and economic benefits of electric transportation
- An EV test drive activity in some of the latest models from EV manufacturers
- Plug’n Drive trained EV Specialists, many of whom are EV owners, to engage the public and answer questions
The MEET maintains a clean and safe environment.
- All visitors are on an appointment-only basis.
- Face masks are mandatory
- Plug’n Drive Specialists accompany test drives from the back passenger side to maintain physical distance
- All touched surfaces (steering wheels, belts, climate controls, etc.) are disinfected after every visit
Who Supports It?
Partially Funded By
Natural Resources Canada
Hydro One Networks | Ontario Power Generation | Power Workers’ Union
Call2Recycle | City of Ottawa | BMW | Chevrolet | Honda | Kia | Volvo
Flo | Siemens | Spark EV Charging Solutions
Envirocentre | IKEA Ottawa
Get in Touch
By Phone | By EmailContact Plug'n Drive
Let's Get Started
Please provide details on the kind of car you would like to test drive or the reason you would like to book the facility.