On-Site at IKEA Ottawa (2685 Iris St. | Ottawa, ON | K2C3S4 | Yellow Lamp Post A) from October to December 2020. Appointments available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
EV makes and models in the spotlight:
- BMW 330e
- Ford Fusion Energi
- Honda Clarity PHEV
- Kia Niro EV SX Touring
- Volvo XC60 T8
- Chevrolet BOLT (coming soon)
|Friday:||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Appointment-Only)|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Appointment-Only)|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Appointment-Only)|
Partially Funded By
Natural Resources Canada
Hydro One Networks | Ontario Power Generation | Power Workers’ Union
Call2Recycle | City of Ottawa | BMW | Ford | General Motors | Honda | Kia | Volvo
Flo | Siemens | Spark EV Charging Solutions
Envirocentre | IKEA Ottawa
What is MEET?
The Mobile EV Education Trailer provides an EV Discovery Centre experience in mobile format. MEET can remain active in one location for weeks or months at a time.
MEET is the perfect complement to any regional public outreach campaign or electric vehicle strategy that serves as a community showcase of electric vehicle technology and how it can benefit our economy and the environment.
The MEET comes equipped with:
- Plug’n Drive EV specialists to engage the public and answer questions
- Interactive learning displays that cover the benefits of electric transportation as well as charging and government incentives
- An electric vehicle test drive activity in some of the latest EV models from leading manufacturers
MEET in Your Community
Upcoming MEET activations:
- October 2020 to December 2020: IKEA Ottawa | 2685 Iris Street | Ottawa, ON | K2C3S4 (Yellow Lamp Post A)