Plug’n Drive is on the forefront of Canada’s growing electric vehicle sector. Since 2011, Plug’n Drive has established itself as a leader in the electric vehicle industry; a trusted source of unbiased information about electric cars, charging station infrastructure and the benefits of electrified transportation. If you are passionate about the environment and climate change and want to make a difference, then Plug’n Drive is the ideal place for you.
There are no opportunities available at this time. Please check back later for updates.
Canadian Electric Car Fast Facts
- There are more than 42,000 electric cars on the road in Canada and growing
- Provincial incentives in British Columbia, Ontario and Québec can save you up to $14,000 off your vehicle purchase and $1,000 off your home charging station
- Driving an electric car can save you between $1,500-$2,000 per year on fuel and maintenance
- Canada's electricity is clean with the majority of our power coming from hydro and nuclear
- Driving an electric car can reduce your vehicle's emissions by as much as 90%
- Canada has more than 4,500 public charging stations, 250 of which are Level 3 fast chargers
- There are 36+ models available for sale in Canada with more on the way
About Plug'n Drive
Plug'n Drive is a leading non-profit organization committed to accelerating the adoption of electric vehicles in order to maximize their environmental and economic benefits.About Us